Today, I am lucky to spotlight Lisa Day. Lisa writes historical fiction and romance (sometimes with a Native American and western flavor). Sit back, explore this post, and check out her books at the links below!
A furiously proud Indian warrior Wolfkeeper killed her husband and stole her infant son. Hate for the white people filled him. He had need of the child. His goal; the child must live.
He needed the mother to accomplish that goal. When lust grew he wanted more than just her body. He wanted her heart and soul. Not anyone or anything would stop him from his goal. When she refused, he decided to take them one small piece at a time.
A woman alone with her husband dead and son abducted. She stood before the one she hated. Her only goal: the child must live.
Cassie soon discovered she had two battles to fight. She needed to protect herself from him.. He had total control over their lives. But, now he was demanding her surrender to him. She also needed to save her son. She would do whatever it took to protect him.
Only the ultimate mother’s sacrifice would save the child, but would it save her from him?
About the author:
Lisa Day grow up in the New Jersey suburbs across from New York City. This made her believe she was sophisticated. Wrong. She was just a girl from Jersey. In junior high right before the English teacher destroyed her love of reading completely she discovered novels for teenage girls. Saved by a love story. As an adult she became a ferocious reader and easily read two, sometimes three books a day. And yes, her housework suffered.
Many years later, now retired and living with her husband, she renewed her love of novels and this time started to write a few of her own.
Connect with Lisa:
- Good Reads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1998.Lisa_Day
- Facebook Author Page: http://www.facebook.com/LisaDayAuthor
- Facebook Personal Page: http://www.facebook.com/lisa.day.718
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LisaDay12
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=145224965&trk=tab_pro
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lisaday123/
- Author website 1. http://lisaday.weebly.com/ 2. http://lisaday12.blogspot.com/
- Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Lisa-Day/e/B005W6EXGY/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1
- Smashwords: http://lisaday.weebly.com/
Other books by Lisa Day:
Another Place & Another Time: